I'm not update for a while...  

Posted by Steven Prayugo in

I'm not update this Comic Blog again for a while... Because I'm so busy with my study... I'm going to have an exam soon. Plus, I don't made any MegaRio comics again for a while, because now I'm a Flash Games Developer. If I'm good already on my Flash skill, I'm going to make this MegaRio comics into the games version!!!
Thank you very much for understand my problems...

Oh, here's the list you can read:
MegaRio's Cover
MegaRio Episode 1
MegaRio Episode 2
MegaRio Episode 3
MegaRio Episode 4
MegaRio Episode 5
MegaRio Episode 6
MegaRio Episode 7
MegaRio Episode 8
MegaRio Episode 9
MegaRio Episode 10
MegaRio Episode 11

By the way, if you like... You can be my friends on Facebook:
My Facebook

Oh, check out my other's creation too.. I just made it on new post:
Flash PAINT (BETA)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Comics Labels

Comics Archives